Tuesday, November 1, 2011

She's an Angel

Hi there,

I am back again. Hope your day is going well. I was able to finish another card today. This one is another Gilli stamp :-). She is for the challenge over at CMC Bookendz. You needed to create a card based on the book read for the month which is The Mercy of Thin Air.

I have colored her with my copics in BV 01 and BV 02 and used my colorless blender to give her dress a more shear look.

Her wings got the stickles treatment. I have added some pretty pearls and some charms I created using shrink plastic and embossing power with my CC Designs die. A pretty white satin ribbon to set it off.

The papers are from Heidi Grace Designs and Deja Views.
I hope you will stop over to the CMC site as well as the Bookendz group and check out the challenges there.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.


6 comments:

anaRy said...

Jo you did a marvelous work and she seems to be floating! So angelic!

Carla S. said...

This is so beautiful, Jo! I love the soft colors and the sparkly angel! Fantastic layout and embellies!

Linda Palmer said...

OMG Jo!! I've got to get that Gilli. You did a gorgeous job on her. Beautiful card.

coops said...

gorgeous crd jo.i love your soft pretty colours and the image is really sweet :D

xx coops xx

Penny said...

She is oh so sweet! Lovely card! :^)

Hugs,
Penny

Suzanne J Dean said...

Awww she's so pretty and feminine Jo--love the papers and soft colors you've used! Beautiful entry for the BookEndz Challenge.

hugz,
Suzanne