Friday, November 4, 2011

Thanks - Outlawz Friday Challenge

Hi there,
Hope everyone had a great week. Can you believe that it is November all ready. Good grief next thing you know it will be Thanksgiving. Guess I better starting watching for the turkey's in the store.

Well it's Friday at the means the Friday Copic/Pro Maker challenge over at The Outlawz.
This weeks theme is Thanks. What does that mean? Well think Thanksgiving, things that you are thankful for. Just remember your image must be colored using Copic or Pro Markers. The project must be new and no back linking. Have you checked out the awesome prizes from our equally awesome sponsors?




My card this time around is one that I dug an old stamp out and dusted it off. I had purchased this stamp years ago long before the Copic markers made it big in the stamp world. I kept looking at this stamp wishing I could come up with a great way to color it without losing the details of the stamp.


Well with the Copic markers you can. I was very happy with how this came out. I wanted to keep it simple so no DP for this one just some solid colored layers and Happy Thanksgiving.



I masked of the edge of the cardstock and sponged on with some versa color ink to soften it.

I hope you liked my card today and that you will join in on the challenge this week at The Outlawz

Thanks for stopping by.



7 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Jo! I have a similar fall wreath stamp that I've never used! You've inspired me to pull it out and give it a go!

NancyD said...

Johann, this is such a bright and beautiful fall card. I love it. NancyD

Patricia St Martin said...

Jo, Wonderful card. Just love all those fall colors. You did an outstanding job with you colors.
Hugz, Pat

Linda Palmer said...

Jo, this is such a beautiful card. I love that image and how you colored it. It certainly doesn't need dp, that's for sure.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous, Johann! I love your coloring of that beautiful fall wreath!

coops said...

fantastic card jo.the image is stunning and i love your colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Sara I. said...

Gorgeously colored and inked! Perfect in every way!! xx