Friday, November 11, 2011

GOTH - Friday's Outlawz Challenge

Happy Friday,

Are you glad it is the weekend? Time to start planning that Thankgiving menu out. Am I pushing it or what?

Ok enough about that. The challenge over at The Outlawz is a different one. This weeks theme is Goth. Boy was this a real challenge for me. I don't think I have ever encounter anyone that is "goth" in real life. This one took me a while. I think I pulled it off. Well at least it looks like some of the pictures I found when I googled Goth. LOL

My image is one of Sureya images that she puts out there for you to use. She is very generous doing this. I really didn't have any images that "fit" Goth and since I have discovered I am not fond of it I didn't want to purchase anything. If anyone is interested I have the link on her name. Make sure you thank her for her images.


I have colored her with my Copics and in the grey/black family.

I layered "spider web" from the dollar store over the black and gray card stock to look like torn fishnet stockings which seemed to be a theme in many of the pictures I googled. LOL The chain is from an old ID badge that I through in a box and thought one day I will have use for it.





Thank goodness for google because I googled goth sayings and this was one that came up. Thought it was kind of cute.

I hope you jump in and give this challenge a try. Just remember you must use Copic/Pro Marker on your image. The project must be new and no back linking. Stop on over at The Outlawz and see the other Goth inspiration that my fellow DT's have come up with.

Thanks for stopping by.



4 comments:

Carla S. said...

I love your goth card, Jo! The image is awesome and the saying is too cute! Fab design! And thanks to the link to Sureya's images!

Lorraine said...

You did a great job with the Goth theme! Perfect image & coloring and I love that saying!

Trina said...

Jo, this looks great! Why did I spend like an hour over at Sureya's DA pages downloading drawings to color? Thanks!

coops said...

love this jo.stunning colouring and design and the image is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx