Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New DT at TTCRD

Hi there,

I have wonderful news. I was asked to become a member of the Design Team for Through the Craftroom Door Magazine. This is a crafting magazine published by Suzanne Dean and Marti Wills. They have two challenges a month. You should stop over and join in on the fun.

For my first project I am using a digi image from Karber. They are also the sponsor for this challenge. The prize for the winner will be three of their images, winners choice.

The theme is "Fall" in Love, must have leaves and use the color brown or tan or kraft.



I have colored my image with my Copics. I added some stickles to her wings and star on her wand.


I also added some punched leaves and a die cut leaf branch.
The papers are Bo Bunny Forever Fall collection.




I hope you have enjoy my card and will stop over and join in on the fun at TTCRD.


Photobucket


I also will be entering this into The Paper Players Challenge - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by today.



Post a Comment