Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New DT at TTCRD

Hi there,

I have wonderful news. I was asked to become a member of the Design Team for Through the Craftroom Door Magazine. This is a crafting magazine published by Suzanne Dean and Marti Wills. They have two challenges a month. You should stop over and join in on the fun.

For my first project I am using a digi image from Karber. They are also the sponsor for this challenge. The prize for the winner will be three of their images, winners choice.

The theme is "Fall" in Love, must have leaves and use the color brown or tan or kraft.



I have colored my image with my Copics. I added some stickles to her wings and star on her wand.


I also added some punched leaves and a die cut leaf branch.
The papers are Bo Bunny Forever Fall collection.




I hope you have enjoy my card and will stop over and join in on the fun at TTCRD.


Photobucket


I also will be entering this into The Paper Players Challenge - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by today.



12 comments:

Lorraine said...

Congratulations on the DT position! Your card is beautiful! Love the fall colors!

Carla S. said...

Congrats on the DT position, Jo! Gorgeous card! I love the warm colors and wonderful image!

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

Your card is stunning Jo. Love the colors. Glad you're part of our team. am a new follower too. xxx Steph

coops said...

congrats on your DT jo. your card is stunning.i love the rich autumnal colours and gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

Nance Leedy said...

Lovely card--your coloring job is fantastic and the stickles are the perfect touch! Love all those little leaves too! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Sara I. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Jo!! Love the image and you've colored her to perfection!! Her wings are amazing and love all the leaves!! xx

Sara I. said...

I forgot to say Congratulations on your new DT position! You are so incredibly talented and they are lucky to have you! xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jo on DT!! Love your gorgeous card and beautiful coloring! The leaves are awesome! Hugzz

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty! I love the vivid fall colors! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wow, I just love the fabulous fall colrs and your shading is so pretty! All of the leaves look fantastic. Just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Cindy Hall said...

It's clear to see why you were asked to join the DT! Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Julie Marshall said...

What a sweet image...she is so peaceful amongst all of those fabulous leaves. Congrats on the Design Team! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players!