Friday, July 29, 2011

Another Christmas in July Card

Happy Friday Everyone,

Wow first off Thank You to all my Subscribers. I hit 100 subscribers today. Thank You Everyone. You're the best.

My card today is another check off my Christmas list of cards. LOL
This card is for the Wednesday's Sketch Challenge at The Outlawz.



The DP is Basic Grey's Jovial. I wasn't sure I would like this paper when I got it but I have to say I have used it twice now and I am really liking it on the cards.


My stamps are Stampin Up (deer) and Paper Trey Ink (tag). The Paper Trey Ink has a matching Die as well.


I stamped the verse in Cherry Cobbler SU ink and the deer in Chocolate Chip SU ink. What is up with them and the name of foods for their inks. They are getting like OPI and their nail polish colors. LOL I want that job of naming inks and nail polishes. I think I could come up with some pretty good names. Hummmmm

Thanks for stopping by and Thank You again for becoming a subscriber to my blog.

Have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore this card so much! The stamps, colors, papers are fantastic, Jo! Great job!
Yeah, you're right about the food labels - teehee. I know you could think of some really yummy colors!

Anonymous said...

By the way - I noticed I made your 100th follower! Yay!!

Samantha said...

wow I love how you made diferent companies go so well together looks like it is straight out of a catalog, gorgeous

Linda Palmer said...

This is a beautiful card. The basic Grey is beautiful and love the tag!