Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lots of Dots

Hi Everyone,

Yay... it one day closer to the weekend. Hope everyone has had a good week so far.

My card today is using a newer image from The Paper Shelter. They just keep add some really cute ones. This one is called Cute Little Clown.



I have colored her with my copics. The papers are from Fancy Pants Designs. The collection is Fancy Aged Florals.



The verse stamp is by Studio G.


I have added glossy accents to the balls and some stickles on the tie and flowers. I think it is a cute card for a young persons birthday.

I am entering this in the challenge over at The Paper Shelter.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

NancyD said...

Oh this is such a cute image and card. I really like that you made the balls shinny. Great coloring too.

Linda Palmer said...

Wow! I love this image and the way you have colored the sweet little clown. Darling card!

Caroline said...

What a fun card! love the design papers you have used as well as the cute image
thanks for taking part in our dotty challenge @ TPS xx