Monday, July 25, 2011

Wings Everywhere

Hello Everyone,

Well it is the start of another week. Nothing special planned. Just coping with this heat wave that will not leave us.

My card today is for a challenge over at The Outlawz. This is their Copic/Promarker Friday Challenge. The Challenge was "Things with Wings". These images are by CC Designs aka All that Scraps. These are the Swiss Pixies. Aren't they cute?



Everything is cut out. The little girls are up on foam tape to give them a little 3-D look.
They are colored with my Copics.


I created a little background for them by sponging some green and blue. I then added some clouds with my cloud template and stamp some grass with an old Stampin Up stamp I have.


The pixies wings as well as the butterflies have Stickles Stardust on them.


Okay, I always have good intentions to write down the colors I use but I end up putting two or three on the list and then forgetting and putting the markers back. I thought okay I have a bunch of these tin buckets so I put them in there as I went along and though I would just take a picture of them rather than trying to write them down and forgetting. I always hated being a note taker in a meeting because I would start to take notes then get so involved with the meeting I would forget to take the notes. Can you see a trend here. LOL

Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening.




2 comments:

Michele Oliver said...

These are adorable. Love how you have laid them out.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Hi Jo!
Such a darling card..........colored beautifully!
I just joined the Outlawz & have become your newest follower (I thought I was already following you from CMC but apparently not). I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings
Have a wonderful day!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥