Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Orange and Yellow

Hello Everyone,

This is a very simple card today. It is for a challenge over at The Outlawz. This is for the CAS challenge. The challenge is to use the colors of Bright Yellow and Orange.


This image is by MFT. She is colored with Copics. My papers were in my scrap paper folder so I am not sure who makes them.


The little smile stamp is an old stamp I got from Joann's. The was a bucket of verse stamps for something like $10 and it was marked down.


I used a masking tape around the edges of the image and sponged with ink.


These are the colors I used for the little girl. It is amazing at how many colors you can use on a small image. LOL

Thanks for stopping by to have a look today.


1 comment:

Maire Gamber said...

You did a beautiful job Johann
Hugs,
Marie