Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bright Yellow, Dark Blue and White Oh MY

Hello Again,

I am back today with another card. This is also for a challenge over at The Outlawz. This is for their color challenge. You needed to use dark blues, bright yellow and white. I have to tell you this was a very difficult challenge for me because Blue and Yellow are my two least favorite colors of all. You will not find Blue or Yellow in my house.


I gave it a try and this is what I came up with. My first attempt in now in the trash as I disliked it so much I wouldn't even give the card to someone to draw on LOL.



This is a MFT Pure Innocence image. I think this image is so cute. It is very easy to color too. I have colored her with my Copics.


A little Stickles is added to the cupcake sprinkles and her hear in her hair.


Thanks for stopping by again. It's almost the weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty in the bright yellow, your shading and coloring is great, love her pretty big cupcake too. Hugs, Lori m

Dana said...

So cute Jo!! Love the stickles on her cupcake. It really adds that little pop of glitz!

Dana Joy said...

Love your card Johann. So glad I found your blog. Awesome cards.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, Jo; and Pure Innocent stamps are my fave!! Love those colors, gf!