Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christmas in July

Hi Everyone,

Yes, Christmas. As hot as it is here I wasn't sure I could bring myself to make this card. But this is what I came up with. The image is one that Tickled Pink offered for a very short time for free. I have to tell you those legs are so thin to color but I got them colored. LOL



The image is one for a birthday but I just changed the colors and made it Christmas.
She is colored with my Copics.


Sorry I can not find the name of the paper collection. The one paper is one that I purchased at a local stamp store when it was here. I am going to guess close to 4 or 5 years ago.

The flowers are Making Memories.


I am entering this into the following challenge.



Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, it's been really hot here the past few days so thinking of Christmas would be hard.

:) Lori m

Maire Gamber said...

Wow! Wonderful job!!!
Hugs,
Marie

Anonymous said...

This card is really beautiful and I love your coloring! I guess I need to let you teach me. I have always preferred my prismas and have a few Copics.

Regan said...

Johann, this is fabulous! Your coloring is awesome and love the paper & flowers! Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Christmas Challenge for July! :)
{hugs}
Regan ~ Design Team