Sunday, July 31, 2011

Simple Christmas

I'm Back. Hope everyone has had a nice weekend.

I am back with another Christmas card. This is a very simple card. But I think it makes a statement. Well at least I hope it does. LOL It is also one of those cards that you can make lots of really quickly.


This is a Stampin Up roller stamp. I have embossed with Judi Kins embossing powder.


I made two score lines on top and bottom of the stamp just to set it off. It is layered on some gold cardstock then green.


The embossing really picks up the colors of the card in person but not so much on the camera.

This is for The Outlawz Sunday Challenge. It is their CAS challenge and it was for Christmas in July.

Ok this is my last post for July. Hope every one's Monday starts the week off great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love this Christmas card, Johann! You did a very beautiful job with the scoring and embossing!

Maire Gamber said...

Very elegant! Gorgeous!
hugs,
marie

Unknown said...

Very pretty and I agree...very elegant!