Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just Thinking

Happy Thursday,

If anyone is here on the East Coast of the US, then I am sure you can relate. IT'S HOT. I am so tired of this heat. Heat Index of over 110 degrees today. I guess someone really ticked off Mother Nature for some reason. LOL

Oh well, my card today is using an image by Make it Crafty. The card is for a challenge over at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge group. The colors to be used were pink, black and green.


Just a simple card. She is colored with Copics. The paper is Making Memories and matched perfectly as I didn't know what paper I was going to use when I colored this image. Got lucky there. LOL


The word "HI" is done with Making Memories Shimmer Stickers. The flowers are some that I had in my collection.



Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Roxann said...

Beautiful card! Love how you colored your little girl and the layout of your card!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image, you colored her beautifully! Wonderful design as well!