Thursday, July 28, 2011

Anything But Square

Hi There,

Well it is Thursday. The week started off slow but seems to have picked up.

My card today is for the challenge over at the Outlawz Monday Greeting Card. The challenge called for "Anything but Square". I went long and tall. LOL.


I have to change my background cloth back to white the brown color gets lost.
My greeting is one of Impression Obsessions Cover a Card stamp. I just got this one at the Ocean City Maryland Convention this year. This was the first time I used it and I love it. I stamped it on an slant and embossed in white. You could even pick out one of the fonts you like and cut out the Happy Birthday after you stamped it.


The little girl is from Tickled Pink. She was fun to color with my copics.


The dotted background paper is from a Stampin Up pack.

Thanks for coming by today.

No comments: