Friday, July 15, 2011

Black and White with a bit of color

Happy Friday,

Is everyone ready for the weekend. I am so ready.

My card today is for a challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil blog. I have to say one thing I have come to like about challenges, they make you work outside of your normal comfort zone. Even though red is my favorite color I would not normally make a card out of red and black. I have to admit I do like the way it came out.


This card is using one of Mo's new images that she drew for a good cause. Bronte Kisses is a image that Mo is offering for $1.00 and all of the money goes to Petorphans.org. Check her site out and help a pet out :-)



The challenge was to create something that is black and white and a one contrasting color. Well as you can see I picked red. LOL


I have colored with my copics. The "Friends" stamp is by Studio G. The funny thing is the DP's are from a DCWV Fall mini stack 3 from a number of years ago. Amazing what you find when you go hunting. LOL

Thanks for stopping by today.

Have a good weekend.

Post a Comment