Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sweet Pixie

Hi Again,

I am back this evening with another card.
This is for another challenge at The Outlaws. This is their Friday Copic/Promarker challenge. This week was anything goes.

This image is by a young lady by the name of Sureya. She offers these images for you to color. She does some fantastic work. I am calling this one a pixie but I guess it could also be an elf. I didn't even notice it till I started coloring the hair and boom there were the ears popping out of the hair. LOL


I was practicing coloring my folds some. I am determined to get them down better than I have.



If you have a chance stop by Sureya site and check her work out.


Thanks for stopping by again and have a good weekend.



1 comment:

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is STUNNING Jo. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz...and the link...I've been and downloaded some of Sureya's art :) It's fabulous!! I think you've nailed the folds colouring...GREAT job...and I just LOVE how you've coloured her hair...GORGEOUS! :)
Hugs xx