Sunday, July 31, 2011

Halloween Box

Hello and Happy Sunday,

Here is a quick treat box that can be used for any event. I made mine up as a Halloween treat box. This is an old template that I had to make this box.



I used some Halloween papers that I had. The two pumpkins and the "happy halloween" stamps are $1 stamps. The little mummy is a chipboard die cut. That came with the paper.


I colored the pumpkins with my Copics. I also colored the background over the Happy Halloween as it looked a little plain.


I shredded some of the papers for the inside of the box.


A couple more chipboard die cuts.

I am entering this into The Outlawz challenge "Paper a la mode" This week the challenge was to make a box, gift card holder etc.

Thanks for stopping by and I will have another post for you shortly.



No comments: