Monday, August 1, 2011

Sweet Treat

Hello and Happy Monday,

Well it is the start of another hot week around my way. I am so ready for fall.

Hopefully little Lacy with her ice cream cone will help you think of coolness.



This is one of my favorite images from Mo's Digital Pencil.


She is colored with Copics. A nestie was used for the frame around her.
The butterflies are some bling that I had . The Celebrate is a sticker that I think came in a magazine I had bought.


I added a little stickles to the swirl that I cut with my Slice.

I am entering this into Mo's Weekly Challenge. This week something sweet or food related.

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card,she has the sweetest face, amazing coloring job. Hugs, Lori m

Elaine L. said...

What a precious card! I love this sweet image, and the paper you've used is so pretty. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Dorcas said...

Beautiful card, your coloring is gorgeous! I’m so glad you could play with us at Mo’s this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas