Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Finally Colored Black Hair and Gold Clothing

Hi Again,

Well I finally took the plunge and colored black hair. I think it came out pretty good. And I colored "gold" with my Copics thanks to Suzanne Dean's Video on coloring gold. I think the gold came out pretty good as well. I added some clear Atyou Spica pen to the outfit to give it more shimmer.


I have to tell you at first I did not like the Atyou Spica pen. It just didn't flow it took more effort than it was worth. I kept reading everyone raving about these so I took another chance and order another one thinking maybe the one I got was defective. Must have been the case. The new one works great. No effort at all. Will I give up my Gelly Roll stardust clear. Nope. I love them too.


The card is for a challenge on the CMC site under the new Bookendz group. The theme was something Asian. This image is another by Sureya



The funny thing is I had no real Asian type of stamps other than an Hero Arts Newspaper Wordprint. Again other oldy moldy stamp back for 1999. But for some reason I had some Asian types of paper. So I used that. I also broke out a couple other old products. I had this sealing wax for years as well as the little metal stamp. So I melted it and made the little medallion. (warning I forgot how easy that stuff will break.) I also pulled out this metallic cord. I can't remember the name off the top of my head . Think it started with an M.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Post a Comment