Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Balloon

Hi There Everyone,

Hope everybody is doing well. Rather quiet day today. I did get to make a few cards today. This is one of them. Well really I finished up the card today. The glossy accents was taking forever to dry yesterday.

This image is an old Penny Black stamps. I think the date on the stamp was 2000 so I am not sure they even still make this stamp.



I just think it is so cute. I have colored the hedgehog with my Copics. The balloon has glossy accents on it to give it shine.


The DP is by Fancy Pants from their celebrate collection.


The Happy Birthday stamp is a Studio G stamp. Those little $1 sets come in handy.


I am entering this into two challenges today.

The Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge - Must have a balloon.

The CMC bi monthly challenge using Aqua, Red and White

I hope you enjoy the card today and thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

Michele Spera said...

What a cute card! Love the pop of red in the theme of Aqua, red and white:-) You did a wonderful job:-) Thank you for joining us at Color Me Creative
Michele