Thursday, August 4, 2011

Peeking Through the Fence

Good Afternoon,

We have a nice rainy day here. Oh but never fear the humidity is still with us making it a very muggy rainy day. Oh well I guess we have to take what we can get.

Here is another card using the Peekers 2 set. These are just some fun stamps to use.


I used an old Stampin Up grass stamp to add a little more into the bottom. I also used my cloud template but they sure did show up on the pictures. Guess I need to go a little darker ink. LOL


She is colored with my Copics. I added a little stickles to the waistband, ponytail holder and the flowers. The larger flower I tapped a little purple ink on it and then spritz it with some homemade shimmer mist it which allowed the ink to spread a little and give it a nice color.


This card is using a sketch for The Outlawz challenge this week.


Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Roxann said...

So gorgeous, Jo! Her hair is amazing as is all your coloring! Send us some of your rain! It is hovering around 100 here with high humidity. YUK!