Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sparkling Blue Dress Diva

Happy Sunday All,

I am still floating on a cloud at the news that I won over at The Outlawz. WOO HOO. Happy Camper here.

My card today is done with an image from Sureya. Isn't she pretty. This is for a challenge over at The Outlawz Saturday Paper a la Mode. The challenge this week was to create anything with sparkles.

I took about 15 pictures of this card and could not get a really good shots of the sparkles.


I have colored her with my copics. I have added clear Atyou Spica Pen to the dress and shoes.



I added some small rhinestones to her bracelet and necklace. Also blue and clear rhinestones are all around her.


I have layered the image on to blue and silver stardream cardstock.
I stamped the French Flair stamp by Stampin Up and embossed in a silver sparkle embossing powder.


This picture shows the sparkles on the dress a little better.

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

Another Stunning card! I absolutely adore your fantastic coloring skills! Amazing!!!

The blue is gorgeous!! Love.............

Anonymous said...

Congrats, she's gorgeous, love that deep blue and her beautiful big eyes. Hugs, Lori

Rona said...

Beautiful coloring!! I love those spica pens for some extra glitz!! and Congrats on your win :)