Friday, August 19, 2011

The Outlawz- How does your garden grow?

Happy Friday Everyone,

Are you ready for the weekend? Hopefully you have something wonderful planned.

I am excited to share my card with you today. I finally broke out some dies that I have had for a good while now and have not used them. I was really happy when this card came together.

The Card is for The Outlawz Friday Copic/Promaker challenge this week. Our theme is How does your garden grow?



My garden right now seems to be growing more weeds than anything. Oh they mean the card.

This is a Penny Black Hedgehog stamp. Seems my garden on my card grows not only daisies but hedgehogs. LOL But isn't it just so cute. And the little bubble bee has such an cute grin on it's face.


The image is colored with my Copic's. The little Hello stamp is a Studio G stamp. I turn to that little stamp a good bit. Just right when you don't want a lot of words on the front of your card.


I added a little cloud background. The DP are from Memory Box Pixie collection and Imaginisce Enchanted Collection. The pearls I colored to match with my Copics.


I am also entering this card into the CMC challenge Friendship and color your embellishments.


Just to leave you with some of the prizes that you could win over at the Outlawz.



Hope to see you over at The Outlawz.

Thanks for stopping by today.



2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

That is one of my favorite PB stamps. Love your beautiful card, saw in on the Outlawz. I love your coloring on this one.

Sara I. said...

This is such a super precious card! Love the papers and design - your clouds are amazing!