Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to School Time

Hi Again,

Yes, it is getting to be that time of year. I have heard a number of people talking about back to school shopping. Heck Staples has been having their back to school sale for a good month now.
All the parents are jumping for joy and the kids are mopping around. Not looking forward to the buses riding about but can't wait for the fall weather to hit. That is if we ever get a fall.



Here is my tribute to all those kids going back to school.

This was the Monday challenge at The Outlawz today. You needed to create something with a school theme and it also has to include a greeting. Mine is computer generated I thought it fit.


The image is a Kenny K digi. This is one kid that looks happy to return to school.


What to you think of my little pencils. I made some of these years ago and thought I would try again. So easy just toothpicks. This "Cool Kid" is colored with my Copics. The paper is from a DCWV mini stack. It has #3 on it. I have had it for a while now. It's a never ending pack there are 180 6x6 sheets in the pack.



Hope everyone has a nice evening.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look around today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Johann! YOU rocked this card! I love it so much! And I'll just HAVE to do some of those itty bitty pencils!! Fantastico!!

Brenda said...

Another great card. Love that chalkboard paper!