Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Z Fold Card

Hello Friends,

Today's card is a Pollycraft image. Isn't she cute. All dressed up in her rain gear.

This is a new type of fold that I am trying. Jan Hunnicutt made the cutest card doing this fold. She has made a video on it. It is really easy. I think it made a wonderful card.


This fold might be in my Christmas Cards future. LOL



The image is colored with my Copics as is the pearl. Needed to have it match.


The papers are by Fancy Pants.



I hope you will visit Jan's blog and check her card and video out. She has some great stuff out there.


Until next time. Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Jo! Thank you for the link back to your blog so I can see your beautiful card, wow it's gorgeous! Your coloring and layout are wonderful and I'm so glad you liked my tutorial and made a card using it. This fold will work with so many layouts the possibilities seem endless.

Thanks for generously linking back to my blog too, you're a sweetie :)

Have a great day! Jan

Michele Oliver said...

Hi, love your card, the image is cute, the colours are amazing and your colouring is excellent. Great job