Friday, August 12, 2011

Color an Animal

Happy Friday,

Is everyone glad it's Friday? Any good plans for the weekend? Me not really just the dreaded yard work.

Today I am happy to show you my first DT card for The Outlawz. I hope you will come by and join in on this challenge.

For Friday's Copic/Promarker challenge you need to color an animal with your Copics or Promarkers. Can be any animal. Mine is in the rodent family. LOL . But you have to admit a cute one though.



This is a house mouse stamp that I got a couple of years ago. It is still available on the House-mouse.com site. The number is HMUR1067.


This gorgeous paper is by Memory Box called Nightfall. It is available at SCACD. I just got in a nice size box of papers from Susana. See my post from yesterday to see all the goodies.


These little ones are Muzzy and Monica and they were colored with my copics.
The ribbon is black seam binding. A few black pearls were added. The spider on the ribbon is the little plastic rings that you can get at your local $1 store. I added a little Black Diamond Stickles I got mine at Oozak.com. If you have not seen the Black Diamond Stickles you should give it a try it is really pretty. It is also a non transparent. If you put it on white paper it will remain black with sparkles after it dries.


I hope you have enjoyed my card today and look forward to seeing you over at The Outlawz.

No comments: