Thursday, August 11, 2011

It was like Christmas here today.

Hi there,

I am back again. I wanted to share with you some goodies that I received today. Just in time to start making some holiday creations.



These are all Fall/Halloween and Christmas Papers. The pictures just doesn't do the paper justice.


These are a couple more paper pads that I thought were really pretty. I also picked up some Glamour Dust and a Versamark Pen. Both I have been wanting a long time.

I got all of the above at SCACD. She has a lot of new papers in right now.


As an added bonus Susana always includes a small gift with your order.


Now this baby. I got from Amazon. Roxann over at The Outlawz used this on one of her cards and I just fell in love with it. She enables very well :-). But I have to say this punch is gorgeous. I think it will be great on some Christmas cards. You could really use it on any type of card but I just thought of Christmas when I saw it.

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my goodies.

4 comments:

Maire Gamber said...

Wow! That is a really big haul! LOL
Hugs,
Marie

Linda Palmer said...

Looks like a fun order! I can't wait to see what you make with it. Great job of shopping. lol!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh, OOH! It's nice to be you! That paper is yummy and your new border punch is stunning. I look forward to seeing your first project using it.

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, especially for your kind comments about the passing of my pet rabbit, Neelix. You are very thoughtful and I appreciate it.

Blessings & Hugs,
Teresa

Roxann said...

I loooove your Halloween card, Jo! I adore the house mousies and this one is so cute! Great design on your card. Just love everything about it! Sorry for the enabling! LOL