Thursday, August 11, 2011

It was like Christmas here today.

Hi there,

I am back again. I wanted to share with you some goodies that I received today. Just in time to start making some holiday creations.



These are all Fall/Halloween and Christmas Papers. The pictures just doesn't do the paper justice.


These are a couple more paper pads that I thought were really pretty. I also picked up some Glamour Dust and a Versamark Pen. Both I have been wanting a long time.

I got all of the above at SCACD. She has a lot of new papers in right now.


As an added bonus Susana always includes a small gift with your order.


Now this baby. I got from Amazon. Roxann over at The Outlawz used this on one of her cards and I just fell in love with it. She enables very well :-). But I have to say this punch is gorgeous. I think it will be great on some Christmas cards. You could really use it on any type of card but I just thought of Christmas when I saw it.

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my goodies.
Post a Comment