Thursday, August 4, 2011

Christmas Package Gift Card

Hi There Everyone,

The Outlawz had an interesting challenge for their POM challenge this week.

The challenge was to create your own Patterend Paper. You know how we all have those package of papers that we keep buying more and more of. Well this was a chance to make your own.

I used my smeared pigments technique. Then I used a roller wheel to add the holly and embossed it in Emerald Pearluster by Stampendous. I also used an embossing pen to add the lines and embossed them.


After I looked at my background I created I thought of Christmas wrapping paper. So I decided to make a square card and make it look like a Christmas package.


My tag is a Paper Trey Ink stamp and die cutter. The twill Happy Holidays ribbon is some that I purchased at Big Lots. It is really pretty and it is the first time I have really had a project that I thought it looked good on. I love when they put their Christmas stuff out. They always have such pretty ribbons and the are the same ribbons that Michael's sell for $1.99 and Big Lots sells them for $1.00. The only thing is when you see it at Big Lots get it then. You can almost be 100% positive that it won't be there the next time. LOL

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning cards, love your creations and the peekers are just adorable. Hugs, Lori m