Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Outlawz

Hi there,

I have to tell you I am so excited today. I just found out that I won a $50 gift certificate to Oozak.com from The Outlawz. Wow, I just kept sitting there staring at the screen. I guess I was just making sure that it was my name that was there. LOL. And if that was not a great piece of news I also won 3 digi stamps from the wonderful artist Anne Fenton of Anne's Digital Designs. So I was really fortunate to be part of a fantastic group.

The Outlawz has the best group of members and DT's. They have a challenge each day of the week. I will tell you that they have really helped up my MOJO. And I have been pulling out old techniques and stamps and putting them to use.

Thank you to a wonderful group . If you haven't checked them out before you should do so. The Outlawz



2 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I was VERY happy for your and I'm sure with your wonderful Copic Skills, you'll put it to good use!! ENJOY!!

Happy Shopping!!
Lias

Trina said...

Congrats! New month = more chances to win! See you there! ;)