Monday, August 8, 2011

Clean and Simple but Bold

Hello there,

Hope every one's Monday is starting off well. Here is a "Sun" shiny card. Get it play on the word sun. OK, comedian I am not that is for sure. Card maker yes. I can do that.


My card today is simple but bright and cheery. At least that is what I was going for.
Again I dug out some old stamps from a company called DOTS which is now CTMH. I am going to guess these stamps are from 1995 or there abouts.


I colored the images with Copics. I even did a little masking.


I added some stickles to the centers of the flowers more for the texture than the sparkle. But one can never have too much sparkle.


I made this card to enter into the Sunday Clean and Simple challenge over at The Outlawz. You could do anything as long as it was bold in nature.

Hope you have enjoyed my card.

Thank you for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card Jo. I love your sunflowers. They are so beautifully colored and definitely spell summer to me.

Sara I. said...

Gorgeous!!!! LOVE the stamp and the sparkle in the centers!! The kraft and the gingham ribbon just make it more perfect!