Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Teachers

Happy Wednesday Everyone,

I promise I will have a new card up shortly. Today I do have something that I would like to share as I know many in blog land are teachers or know of teachers.

I have a dear friend that had a “Teacher Supply Store” here. It was called Teacher I Am. Such a cute name. She had a wonderful business for 6 years but of course the economy took its toll. She was able to sell off a good bit of the merchandise that she had but still has a good chunk left. She is selling the items she has remaining at 50% off of the retail price plus shipping cost. Sorry but only shipping to US at this time.

Some of the items included are from companies like Carson Dellosa, Teacher Created Materials, Creative Teaching Press and many more. She has a fair amount of supplemental classroom books. Not a lot of classroom decorations. If you email her she will be happy to provide you with a list of the items she has or if there is something specific that you are looking for you can ask if she has it. Here is her email address teacheriam1@yahoo.com. Her name is Marilyn.

I thought I would re-post a card from a week or so ago since it was a school theme.




Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the card, sorry to hear about your friends business, it's so sad seeing all the businesses going out due to the current economy.

Hugs, Lori m