Thursday, August 11, 2011

Exciting News

Happy Thursday,

I had the most wonderful day yesterday. I was asked by Colleen Holmes to be on the design team for The Outlawz. What an honor. I will be on the Friday team that host the Copic/Promarker challenges. If you have been following my blog you know I love my Copics. :-)

The entire design team for The Outlawz are a terrific bunch of ladies. They have all given me a warm welcome. I am so looking forward to working with each of them.

If you haven't checked out The Outlawz please take some time to do so. I think you will be happy you did. They have a challenge each day of the week. They have so many wonderful sponsors that are offering great prizes. Here are some to name just a few.



There are many more as well.

Thanks for letting me share my exciting news with you.

Have a great day.


2 comments:

Sara I. said...

Wow! Congratulations Jo!!! So well deserved! You'll make a fabulous addition to the team ! Can't wait to see what you've got in store! xx

Sharon said...

Congrats Jo, this is awesome news. You'll love the girls there, me having had a stint on the DT when The Outlawz started. Have fun! hugs Sharon